Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hollie's 2009 Invention

Hollie with her new TV invention that her and her dad created for school. This was one of those projects that she knew about many days prior to...but waited until the night before it's due to tell us about it! And unfortunately, she wasn't real clear on what she was supposed to do and in turn, neither was Shaun.

This TV was supposed to do something really cool like send out a TV broadcast across everyone's TV in the local area of a fire...or something. We have pretty interesting imaginations around here. (Or should I take the fall by myself in this department?) This signal that is somehow electronically submitted has the capability of notifying fire fighters before a fire is even initially called in.
Sometimes there truly are NO words.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dave and Emily said...

Hehehe too cute! Dontca just love our kids and thier wonderful homework assingments! Looks like you did a great job! Let me know what grade Shawn uh Holly gets. I miss you!

Lindsay Phenes said...

I didn't know that TV was for school! I just thought Hollie was being Hollie, creating cool things :) That's uh....quite the picture of her LOL!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!