Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Own Mr. Fix-It


I love the cute little things my kiddies do...and then somedays I just get real frustrated with their constant messing with things.
Case in point: The Fridge Door
Cause: 2 beautiful girls who love to swing the door open and shut and grab hold of the middle shelf on the door.
Resolution: Shaun with 4 zip ties and his cordless drill


Shaun has a unique way of sometimes fixing things and is actually quite famous for his inventions. Honestly he really is quite a fix-it man. I have so much faith in him that I find myself expecting him to fix everything...because he can! :)

He is really good with tinkering with things and figuring out how to fix them. It has saved us a lot of money over the years in not having to pay the ridiculous repairmen fees. And he is very willing to learn new things for the various projects we find ourselves doing with owning our home.

Thanks for all you do sweety! I am very grateful for you and all you do.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I LOVE it! Oh how I love Shaun's fix-it techniques :) My favorite is and always will be the toilet. My, do I miss that neat toilet. Pulling the handle straight out instead of pushing down...What memories! I have to say, Mark is taking Shaun's lead and fixing things his own way, as well. And it's also really gone into effect since we bought our house. I love you, Shaun! Did ya get your cookies? LOL

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!