Friday, April 10, 2009

DDR Family Night

I've sort of been slacking on updating with our latest 'adventures'.

So I finally decided to buy Dance Dance Revolution and give her a try. It's a lot of fun. We broke it out the first time for Family Home Evening and everyone had a turn, even little Kami!

It's been a lot of fun and I'll get done on it after a session and the kids are asking me to come back and do it with them. So, they're helping me exercise more and they don't even realize it. :)

Here are some pictures that show our fun we had.

"Hmmm...is this where I'm supposed to be?"


My natural born dancer. She's definitely got style and rhythm. :)
Shaun threatened me when I was taking his picture...and then again when he saw me posting it here. ;)
Oh how I love pictures of myself. Ugh!
Here are the spectators. Kambri didn't quite know what to think. But she thought it was fun none-the-less.


Taylor and I have definitely gotten the most use out of this. Which reminds me that it's time for the 2 of us to get on it again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I need to come over and see how this fancy DDR business works. You'll have to learn me in this fine art :) I love the pictures though - it's always fun doing things as a family.

Brittni said...

I'm glad that you are having a good time! I'm jealous that you have such fun dance partners!

Chris said...

good times. we need to have a get together again so i can workout :)

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!