Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Easter

We had a relaxing Easter Day! After waking up too early (in my opinion) we all headed out to the living room to see what the Easter Bunny brought. The girls each got a new outfit and Taylor got a basketball and then of course their baskets filled.


Hollie was pretty excited just thinking this is what she got from the Easter Bunny. But then I found a note on the counter from the Easter Bunny telling them to look outside....

And a trampoline is what they found.


And this shows their inventive way of getting on the tramp. The little play slide. Wonder how long until someone gets hurt using it.

Hollie and I attended church and it was wonderful! I was able to attend both Sunday School and Relief Society. It was the first time in FOREVER! It was the perfect ending to a special day. This is really sad to admit at 27 years old, but this was the 1st Easter that I had a more thorough understanding of Easter and the Atonement! I'm so thankful for a loving Savior who paid the ultimate price for me.

After church we had dinner at my mother-in-law's house and we had a good visit with her. We don't seem to do that often enough, and I truly enjoyed the visit! All in all it was a great day!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Parrish Family said...

Glad to see you had a good Easter. Your kids looked like they did to.

BryceandSally said...

What a fun way to give them the trampoline!! I bet they were excited!

Lindsay Phenes said...

Too much fun! I love seeing pics of my 3 favorite kids - apart from my own kiddie, that is! I'm so glad they like their trampoline so much. Hollie keeps asking me when Haddie will come over and jump on it with her. I'll have to bring her over soon. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!

Katie Jo said...

I'm glad you guys had a good easter. Sorry I didn't make it over to see you. I come up there with so many plans to do stuff then my mom barely lets me out of her sight. I feel like a little kid again. Anyways next time I come up I promise we have to get together

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!