Saturday, April 11, 2009

Making Sugar Cookies

Over conference weekend we made Easter sugar cookies. I must admit that I don't normally do many of these types of things with the kids. I really need to do better and try harder to be more of a 'fun' mom! I get so caught up in the daily tasks of life that I overlook fun memory-making moments!




Now let me tell you that they helped with the entire thing from start to finish. It was a bit much with 3 kids and there were some moments of craziness, but we had a great time and even got a little messy, too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love sugar cookies....did you save me any?? I am impressed, even Shaun helped out!! And what are you talking about, you are a 'fun' mom!! Oh, and I want to come and play DDR with you, I love that kind of stuff!

Lindsay Phenes said...

Hey I recognize those cookie cutters ;) I definitely agree that things like that can get hectic, but I think it's so worth it! Your kids will remember you doing that with them.

Chris said...

ah the good old days. i love making cookies.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!