Friday, April 10, 2009

Kambri's Cooking Attempt

Kambri absolutely loves to help out with anything I will let her get her hands on in the kitchen...and then even the stuff I won't. :)

She loves to take leftover mac & cheese (her staple food for all 3 meals) out of the fridge and cook it herself in the microwave. Well, she decided to do that yesterday. She was up on the counter, I turned my back for seriously 10 seconds as I walked over by the bar to get a pen. I turn around quickly as I'm hearing all these zapping noises and a frightened 2 year old.

My dear little Kambri had decided to cook the tin foil that was originally on her bowl (mind you this is after the fact of cooking the macaroni) and Taylor's lunch $$ envelope and some other paper. So I'm a little freaked out. I quickly pull her off the counter, unplug the microwave and in the process of unplugging it, I spill my scentsy warmer all over the counter. Yes, we had a small little fire going on in the microwave.

Needless to say, she was quite scared after that happened. Enough to stay out of the microwave for good? Time will tell.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

lol...that is kinda funny, and I am glad that no one got hurt. Aren't kids just amazing at how independent they get?? Carson is the same way!!

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh little Kami. How's your Scentsy? Get it cleaned up all right? LOL you failed to mention that part to me. I'm definitely hoping she'll stay out of the microwave now!

Chris said...

how come i always have to hear about your life in a bolg?

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!