Saturday, December 5, 2009

What I want for Christmas

Dear, family mebers.

I want a baby that grows. I want DS games for my DS. I want a cat that purrs like a real cat. I want eveythinge you want to give me. I just want stuff that will last for a year.

I like Crismas very much. I just don't like car recks. I just want a good Crismas.

Love,
Hollie

My cute, cute Hollie! This was her letter that she wrote up for the family. I'm just wondering what she got last year that didn't last a whole year!! Haha! What a sweet girl she is.

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Such a sweet girl. You make sure you keep track of that. Do you remember reading a Letter to Santa that Dad wrote as a kid? I think that's so neat that he still has that.

The Botts said...

She is such a cutie!! And always so nice when I come to visit :) That letter is something to remember......the innocence of a child is precious.

Wendy H. said...

That is so fun! Please don't get a cat that doesn't purr like a real cat.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!