Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa Claus came to town

We took the kids to see Santa at Box Elder Credit Union. I thought for sure the place would be packed, but as soon as we walked through the doors Santa greeted us. Kambri doesn't like Santa, and being the mean mom that I usually am, I still put her on Santa's lap for a picture. I have many pictures of Hollie crying on Santa's lap and can't remember for sure with Taylor. Seems like he always liked him, but he's always been outgoing.

Kambri wouldn't tell Santa what she wanted, so he asked her if maybe she'd like a baby. She didn't care about any presents, she just wanted off his lap.

Hollie asked for a laptop, guitar and Littlest Pet Shop house.

Taylor asked him for....I'm drawing blanks. I don't think I heard what he asked him for because I was trying to calm Kami down and reason with her about Santa being a good guy!! :) I'm sure it was video games, cds and books. Those seem to be a sure bet and he's put many of those on his wish list.

It's always fun to see the kids with Santa! I told them that the elves are watching very closely this time of year, so we'll have to wait and see what Christmas morning brings.

1 comment:

Anne H said...

I love Kambri's face. What a cute picture. =)

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!