Saturday, December 5, 2009

West Yellowstone Vacation

It's never a complete trip to the condos without some time in the hot tub.

We took the kids to the Bear & Wolf Discovery Center. It was actually a lot of fun.


We sort of liked this big teddy bear couch. Maybe we'll have to think about investing in one....???

The girls look so deep in thought here with these bears.

Great times were had with homemade root beer. It captured the attention of the kids longer than anything else (aside from swimming) the entire vacation. Kambri got a big scared of it when it started overflowing everywhere!!

Of course you must see Old Faithful if you're going to Yellowstone.

Hanging out at the condo. Late late nights and early mornings. :)

We had a lot of fun on our vacation. I think we've decided that we need to make them a little shorter though than a week. By the end of the week it's a bit much with a bunch of kids running around and being in such close, tight quarters. Haha!!



There are a lot more pictures and probably better ones...but I'm not going to be a perfectionist and I'm just going to get this post done. After all, it's only been 4 months since our vacation.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

LOL I think the least chaotic part of our trip was the drive! We did have fun though. Man, I forgot about the root beer! Silly kids. I will never forget about you and Shaun being lost in Yellowstone ;)

The Botts said...

YAY for a family vacation! No matter how crazy it got, I bet the kids will remember that forever. Looks like you had tons of fun! Didn't you guys even have a garmin when you got lost?? Or was it that you NEEDED one...ah Kel I love you guys!! You're so fun!

Jacey said...

yay for updates! you have darling kids kell!! your girls are so pretty!! miss ya girl!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!