Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Kambri!

Happy Birthday Kami! What a joy she is in our lives. She is getting so big! She was officially potty trained by her 3rd birthday and continues to do excellent with it, SUCH a big girl.

This is Kambri and Gus, who is Grandma Leslie's new 'baby'. Kambri calls him 'My Boy'! It's the cutest thing ever. It's a known fact that when Gus and Kambri are around, she's the little mama and takes charge of him. She had to invite him to her birthday party and I asked her if she thought Gus would bring her a present and she said, "yes...a cake!" So, Gus delivered and brought her a Dora cake. :)

As you can see she just carries her 'Boy' around like a little baby.

She got spoiled with lots of fun new toys and clothes.



We are so grateful to have Kambri in our family! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I love her and 'her boy' So cute! How I love that girl. She is also growing up way too quick.

The Botts said...

Maybe she needs a "gus" for her next birthday! lol.......

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!