Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas with the Hansen's

Warning: Picture Overload!!

We got together for dinner and presents at Lindsay's house later that evening. As some of the these pictures will surely portray, we're a bit of an eccentric group when we get together, and that's putting things mild at best.



Taylor and all the other kids got lumps of coal (candy) from Chris & Mike.


My Mom & Dad spoiled Linz & I with the Cricut Expressions! I can hardly wait to figure out a super fun project with it. Any ideas?!


My cute Haddie on her horse from her other Grandma! All the girls loved it!!


Linz made a lot of homemade gifts this year and they were so much fun. This is a bow holder that she made for Kami. It's darling.


Kambri & Haddie got kitchens from Grandma & Grandpa and this kept them entertained to the point they weren't even interested in opening the rest of their presents. We had to keep calling them over to open some.


Less than a week before Christmas Hollie put in a request for a homemade purse from Linz, and she delivered!! She is definitely a purse girl just like her mom!

Taylor got a gift card for Amazon, a DVD/VCR combo, his zodiac sign necklace....

Dad, Chris & Mike. I did mention that we're a little odd, as you may see in Chris's face.



Kambri got Uno Moo, a homemade Dora apron, homemade tutu....


Linz and her ladder from us! I can't wait to take a pattern off it and get to making me one and some fun decorations for them!

Holl loves to sing, so a karoake was the perfect give from Grandma & Grandpa.


Shaun got a hoodie, a GPS, gift card, new beanie & gloves....


We also got a family game, homemade dishwasher soap, 72-hour kits for our entire family, and lots more!! We had a wonderful Christmas night with my family.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I had such a nice time on Christmas! I'm glad everyone was able to come and in good spirits. Poor Shaun, though! I felt bad for him, not feeling well. Thanks for the wonderful company and gifts :)

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!