Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Belated B-Day Hollie

Wow! Hollie turned 7 on June 16th! I still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. It's amazing how quickly time flies by. I am so grateful for Hollie and the joy she is in our lives. She is a very unique and entertaining child. She has such a sweet caring heart and is the most generous 7 year old I know! Hollie thank you for everything you bring into our family and for the relationship that you and I share!! I love you more than you'll ever know!

Hollie absolutely loves anything to do with Hannah Montana, so of course we had to have a Hannah B-day! Those who were able to attend the Hannah Event were: Carlee & Kassi, Nicole, Kambri, and her cousins Haddie & Lacie. It turned out to be the perfect size party.

We had microphone cupcakes, played Pin the Heart on Hannah, decorated sun visors, had a Hannah Montana concert (aka something kind of like Musical Chairs), etc. We had a GREAT time!

In the midst of a house full of 7 little girls it just so happened to be the day that the guys could come to install my new windows. They found it hilarious to run around tormenting them by calling one of them 'Handy Manny' and the other, 'Man Without a Shirt'. Poor guys!!!


Hollie got a lot of fun presents which included her lusted after Nintendo DS and games for it, clothes, craft/art stuff, new Hannah bedding and wall decal, and lots of other fun things!

We had her friend party and then a family party later that evening at the park. It was definitely a fun-filled day!

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I loved being so included in Holl's birthday. I enjoyed helping you prepare for it, and seeing how excited Hollie was about all the preparations. And that cake! Woooeee, she's mighty pretty!
I'm so glad her birthday went so well. I remember the day she was born.......wow, 7 years ago already. I love that little girl like she was my own.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!