Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bowling with the Rasmussen Bunch

We had quite the eventful day here! We went from swimming lessons, to lunch at the school with Katie, her kids and her sister Chelsea, and then on to the bowling alley. It took a lot longer than I expected for a single game with 5 kids, I guess I forgot to factor in the point that they are kids. But I loved visiting with Katie Jo.

Taylor was having a bit of a moment while we were there, but we all made it through. I thought Taylor and Hollie would have enjoyed it more than what they did, but it could've been the distractions of having friends to play with. At any rate, I always love getting together with Katie and I'm so glad she's back from Wyoming!






Kambri and Breckyn just hung out together. Look at the way he's already adoring her.
(Katie and I have planned their marriage since the time we were both pregnant. Haha!)
They loved running around and playing together.

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

I like your new background :)
I always liked bowling as a kid! I've never been any good at it - at all. But I enjoyed it. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Katie's family.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!