Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Swim Night

We went swimming as a family at the Brigham City pool as part of Kambri's 'Up to 3' Summer Community Events. We only went for about an hour, but we all had a good time. Shaun didn't stay in long though, he opted to get out and be the photographer for us. :)

My friend Tia and her family happened to be there as well so the older girls had a good time going down the big slide together!

Kambri was attached to Taylor's hip. She wasn't letting him leave her sight for anything.

Kambri and Hollie getting ready for a big dip off the kiddie slide.


Fun was had by all...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Love your pics! I need to be a good mom and just take Haddie swimming. Which means I'll have to find a suit - hmm that could be quite the endeavor.
I'm glad you all had fun! I'm actually surprised Shaun didn't stay in longer. I always thought he was more of a water person. Maybe he's had enough over the years at work. Oh well, I guess you did need a photographer. Otherwise you wouldn't have those cute pictures :)

Brittany said...

How fun!!! We love the BC pool...maybe that's what we can do. Let's plan a day, and we will come up and going swimming there!! It will be so fun!! Good job on the swim lessons!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!! I don't think I could drag my husband to the BC pool.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!