Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year...New US!!!

Well, I've been thinking about some new years resolutions for my whole family. (That's a new one right?! Making them FOR your family?) Actually, the goals will involve me as well.

Kellie's 2009 Goals...
1. I have this one in my head, but she shall not be named on this blog!
2. Make it to the temple at least 10 times. (9 more to go)
3. Find/develop a new hobby
4. Increase piano skills, working towards where they used to be
5. Figure out what I want with my house and DO it!

Kambri's Goals...
1. Be potty trained. I'm going to set the goal for her to be completely trained by spring.
2. Lose the binky completely at nap/bed times within the next month (sooner, hopefully).
3. Continue increasing her vocabulary and attend more of the available speech classes.

Hollie's Goals...
1. Begin piano lessons
2. Get her enrolled in dancing
3. Really focus on positive reinforcement with her to help decrease problems

Taylor's Goals...
1. Continue where we left off with piano lessons
2. Get him more involved with the rest of the family
3. Actively work on Boy Scouting with him

Family Goals...
1. Hold more regular Family Home Evenings- increase quality time spent together
2. Help family to live a more active lifestyle together
3. Create a more loving, peaceful environment in our home
4. Create a more functional chore system

So, I'm going to try to reevaluate in 3 months and see where we're at on our list. :)
Happy New Year to everyone!!

3 comments:

Brittni said...

Holy ambitious! Best of luck on all of your goals. YOU CAN DO IT!

the heath's said...

Good luck! I am sure you will do great!!

Lindsay Phenes said...

You totally crack me up making 'resolutions' for your entire family! I love it. So what's this new hobby you're going to take up? I wanna play too! I'm always up for new crafty things. Good luck with these ambitious goals :)

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!