Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby

Happy 29th Birthday Sweetheart!
Shaun turned 29 on Friday! We had a family party that night with my family and his. Get togethers with both sides are always a little crazy, but we managed. I think he was pretty happy with what he got. He wanted money for a .22 shotgun, which is mainly what he got. So, he's well on his way to his gun, plus he got a few other goodies! (I must add that part of the reason he wants this gun is to take Taylor hunting with next year.)

Such a flattering picture of everyone.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I love you so much and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. In celebration of you, I've created a list of 29 things I love about you!

1. Your sense of humor
2. Your eyes when you laugh *wink*
3. Your dedication to providing for our family
4. The way you support me in anything I do
5. The handyman you are. No matter what it is, I always know you'll find a way to fix it
6. Your yummy smell :)
7. The wonderful dad that you are
8. Your childlike heart and playfulness with our kids
9. The protective shield you show for your family
10. Your ability to put up with all my shortcomings and insane quirks.
11. Your spontaneity. I wish I could be more like that, which brings me to the next...
12. You are fearless. Again, something I would like to have more of. You always are telling me to live life to the fullest. And often times my fear gets in the way.
13. Our 3 beautiful children that you have given me. You are such a wonderful dad!
14. You love and get along well with my family
15. You always are telling me to go do something for myself
16. You are such a hard worker and very dedicated
17. When you let me have the tv at night, when I know you'd rather be watch something else
18. You accept me for who and what I am
19. Your willingness to give me all decorating powers over our house
20. Your 'button' lint. ;)
21. When you are all clean shaved. Mmmmm!!!
22. Your classic 'smirk' you pull
23. You ? my way of parenting very little. But when you do, I appreciate your honesty and I know I'm out of line when you do.
24. You've become more compromising over the years with hunting.
25. Your ability to humor me and listen to my many daily ramblings.
26. That you do know the Gospel is true.
27. You demand respect from the kids towards me.
28. We are 100% opposite people, but we work! :)
29. That you love ME!! I may not show it enough, but I am so grateful for you and could not imagine my life without you. Thank you for everything you do for me, and for being my one and only!!!

Happy Birthday Shaun!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie Jo said...

That was so sweet Kell. Tell Shaun Happy Late birthday from us. I miss you tonz girl. Love, Katie

Lindsay Phenes said...

Yay! Happy 29th, my big brother! (In-law) I love you, and appreciate all you do for me, as well! You're a wonderful Uncle to Haddie, she just adores you. I hope you can get your .22 soon!

the heath's said...

Hey was that at your house??? It looks way cute I want to see it!!

Anonymous said...

I love that list! Youare too creative. I would never be able t word everything as great as you did. We should get together to do bows. I should have you come here since all my stuff is here. Any day except Monday!! Call me:)

Brittany said...

Wow...just one more year and he will officially be OLD! J/k! My hubby past that mark over a year ago!! Tell Shaun Happy Birthday for us!! You guys make a cute couple!!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!