Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here Comes the Bride(s)

Hollie and Kambri have been playing together a lot more lately. It's so fun to see them getting along and entertaining each other.
This particular day I heard them calling my name so I turn around and they're all ready to get married.

Wow, what beautiful girls I have!!
My mom actually made the wedding dress Hollie is wearing and the veil. A few years ago for Christmas my mom made a whole bunch of Disney Princess dresses for dress-up. They all definitely get their use out of them.
How stinking cute is that?!

With witnessing these beautiful lil' brides it reminds me...I best get saving $$ for their weddings now! By the time they're old enough costs will have probably skyrocketed to an unfathomable sum!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute Girls....that is such a good idea to have dresses to play dress up!

It reminds me of when we tried on wedding dresses when we were in Young Womens? DO you remember that? I think they were Toni P. dresses...Then we took pictures..I know Tia was there, and Destiny, I am pretty sure you were there too!!

Oh the memories...talk with ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just stopped by to see your blog!! I wanted you to know I was here and was reading up on you!! :) I miss you lots!

- Hol

Katie Jo said...

They are very cute. They are getting so big. Makes me a little sad to think how old we are getting. Hope evrything is going well for you. Have a good one. Love and miss you tonz.

Lindsay Phenes said...

I recognize Kam's dress! That's crazy that she fits in the dress Holl wore in my wedding! It was only 2 years ago. I love those two girls...

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!