Monday, December 29, 2008

Hansen Christmas Party


We had a great time at our annual Hansen Christmas Party. Despite being late due to Shaun having to work overtime, we made it in time for Santa and Mrs. Claus's appearance!

This was the only time all evening that the kids sat so still and relatively quiet! My cousin Brett and his daughter Alexa were Santa's chosen elves!
Kambri, Taylor, my niece Hadley and our cousin Marlee.
My sweet Hadley with Santa and Mrs. Clause. I was impressed that she didn't freak out like all my kids did at that age.
Kambri wasn't going to have anything to do with Santa's lap, but she compromised with Mrs. Clause!
Hollie asked for a Nintendo DS.

Taylor asked for a Wii.
And my sweet Grandma told Santa she couldn't tell him what she wanted without crying. I'm sure it had something to do with my Grandpa. Even Santa got teary eyed. Although the party was a great time, I still thought about him a lot while we were there and missed him!

I enjoyed visiting with cousins that we don't get to as often as we should. The kids had a great time running around playing, and we even had a talent show.
I've come to the realization that it's high time I get Taylor and Hollie learning to play the piano. It's ridiculous that I play and have a piano, and they still haven't been taught. That's one of many goals for 2009!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!