Monday, December 8, 2008

Dr. Phil's Personality Test

Your Result: The Shy Worrier -
834_profile
People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions & who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe that this is what my personality test came up with. Sheesh. I guess part of it might be true. :) However, I don't consider myself shy. Sometimes quiet until I get comfortable in a group, but not necessarily shy. As for the decisions, I was might fast making my decisions today on the font and color for my vinyl being cut. I was extremely proud of myself! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey Kell...
It sounds like I am just as unprepared for christmas as you are!!

I am glad you liked twilight! I loved it, both times! Yes, I have seen it twice! I wouldn't mind a third...I loved the books! Maybe we could get together before christmas....??? Or at least Valentines day?!?! :)

BryceandSally said...

Kell,
How are you doing? I'm glad we found each other in the big blogging world! Your family looks so cute! Can't wait to see you at the family party Friday!!
Love ya!!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!