Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Organizing, Mothering, and Playing...Oh My!

Figured I should do a quick update although there's nothing overly exciting to share. I've been busy working on de-junking and better organizing things. Oh, and in the middle doing mom/wife things plus working. So, needless to say I've been busy.

I started teaching Taylor and Hollie piano lessons this last week. They both seem very excited about learning and I hope to instill a love for music in them. Although I don't spend near the time I used to, I love to sing and play the piano.

I brought in Kambri's toddler bed and put it all together the other day. She seemed pretty excited about it until bedtime. I had left her crib up as well, because I wasn't quite sure how it was all going to go down. Needless to say, she starts whining and pointing to her crib saying "there". So, back to the crib we went. And honestly, I could've attempted it more...but she's my baby and she's not crawling out of the crib yet. Life gets a little more interesting when you can't keep them contained in an area. So, we'll just wait on that one!

Sometime here in the next week I'm going to repaint my kitchen as I'm changing it to the twiggy hearts and stars. What color do you think I should paint? I have a chair railing that is up now that I did have the upper part white and the lower part a brownish/tan color. Help a clueless lady out! :)

I found these cute pictures taken a month or so ago and thought I'd better share them. They're too darn cute.

Oh my gosh, I just absolutely love these pictures.



Playing with her pet salon. I love watching her play by herself.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Folkman's said...

Hey Kelli,
SOunds like you've been busy! But a good busy! If you would like any opinions send me some pic's of your kitchen and maybe I could help out a little. Let me know!

Tracy said...

What a lil diva! Too cute! Put some dark red in the kitchen along with the tan...oh yeah!

Katie Jo said...

Hey the tan and red would be cute. That is what colore my kitchen in utah was. I loved it. I miss my kitchen so much. You are so brave to attempt the toddler bed. Breckyn hasn't climed out yet so he will stay in there till he is five if I can keep him in there. He is just growing up so fast:(:(

Brittany said...

Come and organize my house please!!! I really need to do some spring cleaning!!!

Cute pictures of Kambri!! Cute outfit!!

Lindsay Phenes said...

I love that outfit as well! Next time we have our cute girls wearing it on the same day again, we need pics! LOL I wish I'd put Haddie in hers today like I'd originally considered. You need more pics of hubby on here! And you!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!