Monday, February 16, 2009

Taylor Bug

And last, but certainly not least, my Taylor Bug! (He'd kill me if he read that.) Since the day he was born he was called Tay Bug and Tator Tot. We dropped the latter one quite some time ago but I still call him my Tay Bug.

While we were sitting at the table the other night and he starts freaking out about his mouth. Shaun looks in and his tooth is sideways barely hanging on. So out it came. And then yesterday he got home from school and had anther loose one that came right out. He has just a couple more baby teeth left, after which he gets to start with lovely braces.

Here he is doing what he loves best...his video games. Notice the gloves on his hands. He has severe exzema and we put his medicine on at night and he wears these gloves to bed to help absorb it. Poor kid, it gets to where it just cracks and bleeds.
I think he realized he had his gloves on and that's why he hid his hands.
Taylor decided to take matters into his own hands with decorating his room. Here he has plastered a bunch of pictures of Yu-Gi-Oh and then various drawings he has made. Both he and Hollie are quite good little artists and it certainly did not come from me.
As of lately, you will find Taylor and Shaun in the family room playing Animal Crossing on the Wii. I'm glad they have something they enjoy doing together. It's sometimes hard finding those things with Taylor!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh my Tay bug...what a character that one. You didn't tell me about his teeth! C'mon sister, Aunt Sissy likes to know these things! How is his new cream from the dermatologist working out?

Chris said...

i remember the days of the drawings. that seemed so long ago. let's hope he keeps the baby teeth for a while... braces sucked hardcore. by the way mom thinks that I DO have exzema on my hands. haha

Katie Jo said...

Kellie where has the time gone he is so grown up. I remeber the day he was born:( Doesn't it make us seem so old.... How's life? Love ya Katie

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!