Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this! :)

1. I have been married to Shaun for 7 1/2 wonderful years, and have 3 children with no more possible!

2. I feel very inadequate in all areas of my life and it causes me some real anxiety some days.

3. I nap every day if I don't work, or I'm really moody.

4. I have a puking aversion which includes: seeing or hearing it, having to do it myself, or anything else related to it.

5. I am fearful of many things. The top 3 include mice, puking and fires.

6. I love to read!

7. I wanted to be a psychologist when I was younger. Now I just really need one! ;)

8. I love spending QUALITY time with my husband and kids when everyone can get along.

9. I enjoy watching figure skating and have always secretly wished I could do it.

10. I have an angel sister, Michelle, who died when she was 4 and I miss her terribly!

11. I had my tongue pierced at one point in my life, how stupid was I?!

12. I love to bake and hate to cook.

13. My newest hobby is my Cricut! Thanks Mom!

14. I have always loved to sing and play the piano. However, my talent with both has gone downhill and I want to rebuild it.

15. I drink so much Diet Pepsi in a day that if it were alcohol I would be dead, I'm most certain.

16. I am the oldest of four children.

17. I was hard core into selling Mary Kay for a while, now I'm just trying to sell off my stock! (I'll hook you up in a cheap way!)

18. I am yearning for a new house and I'm trying to become more grateful for what I already have and love it!

19. I love Melina's/ Bella's and could eat there once a week.

20. I am a nursery leader for the 3rd time and I'm quite ready to head on to Relief Society. (Now if my Kambri could figure out it's ok for mom to leave for a bit and not break into hysterics it might be an option before she turns 12.) :)

21. I am not good at disciplining my kids and it shows. I have good intentions though.

22. I love spending time with my family at the condos and wish we got away more.

23. I'm a clean freak, although my house doesn't necessarily show it. The clutter weighs down on my brain and I de-junk frequently.

24. I can't watch scary movies unless Shaun is home.

25. I love chick flicks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! That was fun to read.

Brittany said...

Good List! OH, and about your previous blog...I totally agree...life is hard, marriage is harder! NO one has a perfect life, and it can be hard to read everyones blog and see all the FUN stuff and the PERFECT stuff...but this is how I look at it...I feel like my life sucks quite often, and when I blog, it forces me to blog only about the good. And to focus and remember the GOOD...not the bad. So I am sure I am not the only one who feels like that. We all have bad days, weeks, and even months! But, when I look back over my blog entrys, I only see the good, and it reminds me that my life didn't suck as bad as I thought it did. Does that make sense? Blogging can be very theraputic, and we can use it how ever we need, to vent, to celebrate, to inform, or just to entertain. But it is for YOU and no one else!! Call me anytime if you want to talk....And I will do the same! Love ya tons Kell!!!

Stefanie said...

Yo have a Cricut? Hey Leslie, if you read this I'm currently in the mood for one!!! ;) I've just recently seen it used for the first time and it's been placed on my wish list... though I digiscrap now I would still like one for crafts. :)

It's fun to read things about you, even though at times I thought I knew you pretty darn good.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

No way I always secretly wanted to be a figure skater too! I have a cricut to its so fun, I bet you are more creative with yours than I am, so ideas send my way:) I agree its fun to get a glimpse in your life again, and get to know you again!:)Take care!

Goldies said...

Did you say Cricut?? I love the cricut and feel so happy that you have the blessed chance to use one as well. That just made my day, as well as your pure honesty about your family life and marriage. It's true, most people cover up the real life and it's reassuring to hear someone else have issues too so thank you!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!