Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Craziness

I've totally been slacking this month, but here are some pictures taken earlier in the month.

Taylor and Hollie take after their Dad! If there's even a small hole in something, they must make it as big as can be. And that is exactly what Taylor did with his pants. Only he took the scissors to this particular hole!

My silly Kambri...trying to show off her high heel shoes. :)

And our beautiful Hollie. And this wraps up some of our daily craziness.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the heath's said...

Cute pictures!! Its fun to see Kami playing around in pics since she is always so dang shy around me, but then again I am quite scary looking!!!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!