Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day Happenings

Better let than never?! :) What can I say...this month has been busy.

The night before Mother's Day Taylor helped me put together my Jell-O Pretzel Salad. Anyone who knows tell well enough knows that he doesn't typically do any of this type of stuff. But he helped me that night from start to finish and we both had a good time if I dare say so myself.



Before/ After...With the after he even let me cut his hair for Momma's Day! :)

We celebrated with Shaun's Mom on Saturday evening and then we went to my Moms on Sunday.

My Mom and the grandkids.

My sister/best friend Lindsay and my sweet niece Haddie!

And the group that call me Mom! I'm so grateful for each one of them. They each come with their own unique packaging and I can't imagine what my life would be without them.

And our Mom and the girls


Brother-in-law Mark, Taylor, Shaun and my Dad...being goofy!

My mom goes and goes and goes, like the Energizer Bunny. We were all sitting in the living room visiting and then this is where we find her. Trying to raise the chain up higher on her light fixture...(I think she forgets we're all vertically challenged)


And then I scared her half to death because she didn't know I was taking pictures of her and when it flashed she thought she had caused the light to spark. Silly mama!!

It was a great day and my kiddos spoiled me!

I'm very thankful for all the Moms in my life, most especially my Mom and Mother-in-Law Brenda. You all make me one to try a little harder to be the best Mom that I can be!

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT is your mom?!? She looks so stinking young - I thought it was your sister! It looks like you had a great mother's day. You have such a cute family.

Brittany said...

Super fun pictures!! Your mom looks fantastic!! Seeing those pictures and your family makes me miss them! Do you remember when we were in Middle School...we practically lived at each other's houses!! Love your family!!! I can't believe that Linds is old enough to have a child of her own!! Wow..I am getting old!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!