Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are you ready for this???

Well I decided it was time for a post again, although I don't really have anything exciting to share! So I'm going to do a random post of what we've been up to. (Hold on to your drawers...this is exciting!)

#1- I went to my friend Amber's house last week and she taught me to make some bows! I had such a great time, thanks again Amber. We will most definitely be planning a time to get together again soon. I needed that, I've become somewhat reclusive over the years.

#2- I've been busy as all get out trying to get all these minutes done. I do the minutes for Perry City Council and there have been several extra meetings lately. So instead of spending my 'me' time at night doing something fun...that's what I've been trying to do.

#3- My neighbors lost their house and they basically turned it into a dive on the inside and out. So I've been trying to clean up some random stuff outside, as the junk has been driving me crazy since we moved in...but now I feel like I CAN do something about it. (p.s. I'd really like a good little family to move in there and it's supposedly going for WAY cheap if you're interested in a fixer-upper.)

#4- Taylor got a queen size bed from his Grandma Brenda that he is thinkin' is pretty sweet. He loves to tell everyone, "yeah...my mom slept in a twin size bed until she got married." He thinks it's hilarious, what a stinker! :)

#5- I've been planning on repainting my kitchen and tearing down this old border but I keep fighting against myself. I just want to relax!! (It never really happens with my mind...only at naptime.)

#6- My mood has been so much better this last week. PRAISE THE HEAVENS FOR SPRING WEATHER!! I needed this more than I even realized. I've been in such a slump, and I'm feeling rejuvenated again.

#7- I've been working on going through my scrapbook supplies/pictures trying to get a better system. I will have it figured out sooner or later. :) AND, I'm going to the Scrapbook Expo this Friday with my mom and Lindsay! I'm way excited. (I don't know if I'm more excited about the actual expo or just the fact of playing all day/night.)

#8- Started a Biggest Loser Contest at work. We're 2 weeks into the 12 weeks that it's running. Totally sucked the 1st week, but this week has been comin' along alright. Go Kellie!

Well, I've decided that that's enough for now! My ramblings are jumbled, but I think that should catch things up to speed. :)

4 comments:

Sam and Chelsie said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details!

Brittany said...

Sorry I haven't commented lately..I have been a slacker myself with my blog...life is crazy, and I just can't find the time to get on the computer longer than to check my email! I got your email about the house, and I told my dad about it. Thanks for the info!

I am sorry about Hollie and the ER trip...ouch!!

Good luck with the Biggest loser...dieting and excersize is hard, but it is SO worth it. Take it one day at a time, and it will just happen!

Oh, and I am sad I wasn't there with you and Amber to make bows...let me know next time. I would love to get together with you guys! Talk with ya soon!

*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun, do you feel like we are getting old? I do! -so content with a good, fun family life!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kellie! I linked to your blog from Brittni's. Where is your neighbors house that is for sale? Do they have it listed with a realtor? If so, I'd love to look it up on the mls.

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!