Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A sandwich for you, a sandwich for me

During UEA break, I made the kids grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch one of the days. I turned my head for a few minutes and came back to find the girls kneeling on the stairs between the carport door and the kitchen. They found such delight in their new little eating spot, I had to grab the camera.

Hollie decided she was going to try pulling out of the picture, but didn't have much room for an escape.

Hmm...what's in there?


A total side note: See that hideous wallpaper in the background? That's my winter project. I get to tear that down. I have a winding staircase with a pretty high ceiling. Somehow I get to figure out how to get it all stripped and painted. Any volunteers?

No comments:

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!