Friday, July 16, 2010

The Drive-In

After Hollie's baptism and luncheon...(and a good lil' nap) we all decided to venture out to the drive-in to see Toy Story 3. Best as I can tell and recall...it was a decent movie! :)

Grandma thought it was going to be sooo fun to have all the grandkids with her in the back of their truck. I'm not sure she thought that by the end...



Is it time yet for this thing to start?! We're starting to get a bit restless.

We're a bit on the nerdy side...but we're happy nerds!

There were a few incidents with children not behaving, or fighting, or griping because they can't hear, or someones in their viewing window...but it was something we've never done with the kids and all in all, I think it was fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! I took James and Marlie to see it and we all loved it. It was funny to see how Marlie picked up on some of the hidden humor.

I have an idea...Let's be friends sometime.

KIM said...

fun, fun! The things we do for kids! What I great idea. we need to do that

Lindsay Phenes said...

It definitely was a crazy but fun night :) I'm glad we took all the kids to see it. And even gladder (yes I know proper English) that we went the next night, just adults, to see Eclipse :) Good times at the drive-in!

Raymond and Nicole said...

Oh I am so glad you went to the drive in! Its one of our favorite places! Your starting to get the creativity...just keep going and it will get super fun! The baptism looks like it was a huge success, thats so exciting and I bet your last minute talk was great!!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!