Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alpine MS E-Lemon-ators

At work we decided to team up and participate in the MS Walk.
Our team was called the 'Alpine MS E-Lemon-ators'. Pretty ingenious, right?!

I walked for 2 ladies I work with, Tracy & Jeannette, who have MS as well as my 'Aunt' Diana.

This particular disease is something that hit close to home when my mom was going through a lot of health problems a few years ago and they were thinking it was MS.

Our group! We came close to being one of the teams with the most participants.



Me, my mom, Jill from work & her daughter Madeline.

I was proud to participate in such a great cause!
Tracy, Jeannette & Diana- I love you all!


5 comments:

the heath's said...

I guess since you are getting your blog caught up that means I REALLY should do mine...jk. We really need to do lunch!!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

What a fun thing to do for a a great cause! IT looks like you guys have been having alot of fun! Its fun to stay in contact with you and see what you and your cute family are up to!

Wendy H. said...

Way to go! I couldn't walk to the corner and back. I think we should plan a cousin night that's a girls night out and go to dinner somewhere fun. What do you think?

very_inky_fingers said...

Big thank you for doing the walk. Love the shirts!

Kierstead Family said...

I wish I would've known about this, I would've loved to have participated. My older sister is in the "pre" stages of MS, such a sad thing. Let me know when there's another thing like this. I'd love to join you, if I could. :) You're great!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!