Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Belated Happy Halloween

Better late than never, right?! Here are pictures of my cute kiddies on Halloween. Poor Hollie woke up around 3 am sicker than sick. Needless to say she ended up staying home from school and missed out on all the fun stuff at school. We took her to the doctor and wouldn't you know, they just tell us it's the crud going around. Poor girl! So she ran a temp off and on all day of 102 degrees. We did cheat and went into my work for a luncheon and then let her go to the Trunk-or-Treat at my sisters ward.


Grandma Leslie with the 3 girls.


My cute little witch who would finally stop for a picture. She's really funny about having her picture taken. Obviously she'd been enjoying some of her goodies.


The kiddos with their pumpkins that they carved.
Taylor was a bleeding skeleton, Hollie was Hannah Montana (minus the Hannah wig I bought her due to not wanting to get gussied up) and Kambri was a 'good' witch minus her hat that she conveniently took off.


Taking off for some Trick or Treating.
We ended up with hoards of candy and thankfully now the real good stuff is gone from their loot and won't be able to tempt me much longer.

5 comments:

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh, my cute little kiddies! They were too stinkin cute, all dressed up.

the heath's said...

cute kiddos!!!

Brittni said...

What cute kids & fun memories. Caleb had a fever on Saturday & Sunday I then it went away...& he's fine. Weird stuff!

Stefanie said...

Hey Kellie! I talked to your mom on Sunday and she told me your good news and upcoming event. I'm very excited for you and have been thinking about you all week. I hope you have the most wonderful time. I'll be thinking about you on Friday.

~Stefanie

ps Cute pics of your kiddos, btw. :)

Brittany said...

Fun pictures! Isn't halloween so fun with your own kids! Christmas is even better! Enjoy Friday, it is the best thing you will EVER do! I am so proud of you!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!