Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Well, I'm a little late...but wanted to share some pictures of the kids on Easter! We had a very good day. They got up to see what the Easter bunny brought, and shortly after we got ready for church! I must say this was one lesson I was glad I was teaching in Primary. It really forced me to study the scriptures regarding the Resurrection and surrounding events. It's amazing how much I can learn from these Primary lessons.


Taylor and Hollie each got a new bike and Kambri got some doll stuff and a cute little Panda broom. (She LOVES helping Mommy sweep!!)

Then we went to my parents house and had dinner and an Easter egg hunt! Everyone had a great time!



No comments:

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!