Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kambri's Scheduling

Kambri is kind of hard to get moving in the mornings.  So this is our conversation that we had one morning last week.

Me: It's time to get up for school Kambri.
(After stretching and rolling around a bit...)
Kambri: Just a minute, let me check my schedule. (She then goes under her covers.)
Me: You've got to get to school and you have dance today.
Kambri: I think my schedule just opened up.

She totally kills me sometimes with the grown up conversations we have, she seems years ahead of herself!  Oh, how I wish time would stand still sometimes, they all grow so fast!

No comments:

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!