Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Little Singers

The kids and I were all downstairs doing our various things and Taylor was listening to music on youtube. We all kinda started singing and then Hollie & Taylor started singing this boy/girl combination song together. They sounded SO good. They have both got such talent with music. I had to take pictures, if for no other reason to capture the moment of them being within 2 feet of one another and getting along! :) Then the 3 of us sang together a bit. I've decided we need to start doing that at the piano together. I used to love sitting at the piano and singing with my friend Brittany, and Lindsay & Chris when we were younger.



Little Miss Kambri was busy doing something of her own- playing dress-up. What a fun time it was for all of us.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I remember those days! Some of my favorite memories! It is fun to hear how talented your kids are! If they are anything like you, they will be amazing with music! Miss ya!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!