Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Family Additions

We are the proud new owners of 3 furry little bunnies!
Hollie got one for her birthday from Uncle Adam (a surprise that Shaun was in on, unbeknownst to me, as I had been saying no bunny for months!) Well, it wasn't good enough for just one...they had it covered and Kambri got one as well.

Then Taylor wanted one. I told him that we would wait a few weeks and see if the newness of them had worn off by then before we added ANOTHER bunny to our family.

I come home from Lindsay's house a few nights later and the girls go out to check on their bunnies and they come running in. "Mom, there are THREE bunnies." I knew right then and there that my dear husband had went and bought Taylor one.

Totally vetoed on the whole bunny thing. However, I must confess, they are cute and they are really enjoying them.


Kambri named hers Snowball. Hers is the smallest and the most friendly.

Hollie named hers Lily Rose. (I should note that we have no idea if they're boys or girls.)

And Taylor named his Alexander.

Shaun is quite the handyman and built the bunnies a nice little cottage that you can see in the back corner. :)

Welcome to our family little bunnies!

No comments:

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!