Monday, August 16, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo- Part Two

Then it was off to do Black Light Mini Golf. It was actually very cool. If there hadn't been so many distractions, we may have had a 'real' game of mini golf.

We decided to try it out being treehuggers.

Fun with Uncle Chris- he made it even more fun!



The kids enjoyed chasing the ball around and when all else failed, they'd help it into the hole with a hand or a foot. :)






Then the goofiness began...if one can so imagine...where is our mother when we need her to keep control of the boys?



"I think I've almost got it..."
We all had a great time. When we were done at Kangaroo Zoo we went to Chris & Mike's for pizza and a good visit. What a fun evening!

2 comments:

Goldies said...

I've never heard of the Kangaroo Zoo place, it looks like a lot of fun! I saw your comment, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like I'm so behind! For some ideas I've looked at Studio 5 website, they have some good ideas for organizing and such, and then on my blog visit Prepared Not Scared.

Lindsay Phenes said...

Oh, I will never know how to control those guys of ours. They're incredibly out of control, don't you agree? :) They are funny fellas though and keep us laughing. I'm glad we all went!!! :)

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!