Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little Sunbeam

Kambri's Sunbeam teacher brought her her own personal Book of Mormon, CTR ring, and her crown that said "I am a Child of God". It just so happened that she was able to share this exciting moment with her boy, Gus!


She was so proud and has been carrying it around in her little scripture bag. Kambri loves to sing Primary songs and to go to her new class. Her favorites right now are "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam & Popcorn Popping".
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay Phenes said...

You never told me about this! She looks so happy & proud :) I'll have to come see her Book of Mormon!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!