Friday, March 12, 2010

Denial & the New "DO"

So I really don't like posts about me, but after looking at these pictures I couldn't help myself. Mind you the fact that I hate pictures taken of me and all that stuff and don't like the focus...but I was in some serious denial. Pictures don't lie!!

So I'd decided I was growing my hair out. (Mainly because Shaun likes me with longer hair.) However, because my hair is so fine when length is added to it, it tends to just hang lifelessly. I finally got tired of the 'trying' to grow it out thing and booked myself an appointment with my trusty hair lady, Nikki!!


I got her all cut and colored with a reddish/brown & caramel highlights. Now of course it never turns out the same when you have to wash it and do it yourself...but even so, it's definite improvement. Maybe I'll take a picture of it one of these days when I feel it turns out 'decent enough' to give myself some more comparison with the before!! :)



I feel like a new sassy woman! Now I need a super cute spring purse and some new clothes to make myself complete!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks great on you Kell!! It makes me want to cut my hair short!! :) (I am in the growing out stage but am always tempted to chop it!)

Jimmy,Amber,Marlie,James and Jack said...

It looks so cute. I love to get my hair done. It can make you feel like a new woman.

BryceandSally said...

You look darling Kell!! I love it!

Katie said...

I love it! Its alot like how i want mine cut! Can I copy you? :)

It's a Jensen Thing... said...

Cute! I love it!

Lindsay Phenes said...

I definitely love it, sister. The color looks amazing :) I'm a lil jealous.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

You look great! I love the new haircut and color! I am also happy to see you did some new posts I was missing ya, and seeing what you were up too!

Folkman's said...

Your hair looks great Kel! You are soooo sassy!

KIM said...

love it! good choice!

Kierstead Family said...

I love it Kellie, you look great!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!