Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just a quick update...

This will be a short post...but just wanted to keep myself in the habit of posting. Today was a pretty relaxing Sunday. The kids and I (minus Kambri who has been sick the last few days) all went to church and the rest of the day just pretty much hung out at home. Lindsay, Mark and Haddie did come over for dinner and then afterwards Taylor, Hollie and I started our quest of reading one chapter a night from the Book of Mormon. We'll have to do a bit of adjusting for the difference in age, but we'll get it! :)

Ok, I got my hair cut and colored today by my sister-in-law. And while I like the color, it got cut WAY too short! I HATE short haircuts that you don't like. Now I keep looking at pictures of peoples hair and wishing my hair were longer again. Grrr!! It's just hair, it'll grow out, right?! Blah. I'm really hoping it'll grow out a bit here in a few weeks so I'll like it a bit more.

I will try and post tomorrow and I have some cute pictures to include...be sure to check back! :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am sure your hair is cute...I will have to see it in person...thanks for the MaryKay...Good job on reading scriptures...that can be hard when they are little, I know it is hard for our family, so keep it up!

the heath's said...

Hey cute background!!! You need to update your blog though. It seems like it has been forever since I have seen you!!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!