Saturday, February 23, 2008

My crazy kiddies

My kids are so much fun! This was a funny moment. I called on my way home from work and asked Shaun to have the "kids" empty the dishwasher. Well, all the kids WERE helping empty the dishwasher, even little Kambri! They just do the cutest things sometimes.


It's amazing to me how the cute things never cease though, even as they get older. I can honestly say with every stage they are in there is something that just brings a smile or a laugh!

Taylor is so grown-up and so incredibly smart. He says things to me that just blow my mind that a 10 year old knows. I enjoy the grown-up conversations that we are able to have together and the thoughtful boy that he is.

Hollie is my glamour girl. She's very spontaneous, and keeps me guessing about her! I thoroughly enjoy my one-on-one time with her. She definitely likes to do girly things like shopping, making jewelry, helping me cook, etc. And we both value our game time together at night after Kambri goes to bed.

Kambri is such an energetic little girl! She does the cutest things though, and I find every little thing that she does so funny. She loves to play in her room and make all kinds of messes, climbs in the cupboards that HAVEN'T been child-proofed yet, plays with her babies, and even walks around telling everyone to "sshhh" with her finger up to her mouth as she says it! I find myself relishing in all the little things she does...I'm not sure if it's because she's my last and I'm just holding on to every moment, or what...but she is such a joy in our family!

Ok, so I realize blogs are meant to be shorter, not a novel...but now I'll do better! Please leave me comments, I'd love to hear back from you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I, too, love all the things your kids do. I've always felt so honored to be included in so much of their lives. I hope you will have the same relationship with mine...I love to watch you with Haddie!

Brittany said...

I love that you have a blog! I find it a lot easier to keep up on what is going on with everyone! I love pictures, so make sure you include lots of pictures! I can't believe Taylor is already that old, time sure does fly!! I hope you got Kaylee's announcement, and hope to see you soon!

Home Is Where Your Story Begins

Welcome to the happenings of the Bess Family!

I'm trying to jump back into the blogging world again! I've had a LOA for about a year but I'm back!

Be sure to let me know where I can find your blog as well, I would love to see what's going on in your life!